WELCOME TO SPORTSCAR SUPPLIES BLOG PAGES

WELCOME TO SPORTSCAR SUPPLIES BLOG PAGES
NORWAY MG CAR CLUB VISIT

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TSSC LOCAL TREASURE HUNT


Local TSSC member Joe Grundy has e mailed me and advises of latest local event :

"I confirm the details of the Treasure Hunt I'm doing for the local TSSC branch, for which you kindly donated the £20 gift voucher.
It will be held on Sunday April 25th and will be based around Morpeth.
The first car will be set off at 10:30am and the 'start' will be manned until the last car has been despatched.
There will be no charge to enter, but non-TSSC-member entrants are welcome to make a donation to branch funds, if they feel so inclined.
Entrants need to pre-register by e-mailing me via events@sportscarsupplies.com
Any queries, just let me know.
Many thanks,
Joe"

No comments:

Post a Comment